Lane Cove: Race 6, 23rd May, 2021.
Race 6 of the 2021 Marathon Series on the Lane Cove River at Lane Cove, will be hosted by LCRK. This has 10 and 5 km Lap Courses, with Div 1 paddling 2x 10 km laps + 1x 5 km lap; Div 2 - 7, 20 km Divisions paddling 2x 10 km laps; Division 8 paddling 1x 10 km + 1x 5 km laps; Divisions 9-12 paddling 1x 10 km lap; and Division 13 paddling the 1x 5 km lap. This is the State Doubles Championships event.
[ For Teralba results, go to: Teralba Results ]
[For Batemans Bay results, go to: Batemans Bay Results]
Learn To Paddle 2021
A Taste of Paddling
For non-members who would like to try out paddling in a one off session. Bookings essential contact Patricia Ashton. Sessions will restart in October 2021.
People with no experience wanting to join, should consider waiting till October as beginner sessions and coaching are reduced from April.
Find out more in Coaches and Instructor Opportunities
Covid 19 Guidelines
How we can continue to paddle within the guidelines. Basically:
1. Don’t attend if sick or recently arrived from overseas or recently in contact with a high risk person
2. Be careful with vulnerable people: older people and those with underlying health conditions
3. Excellent hand hygiene. Soap-wash or sanitiser.
4. Extra cleaning on all high contact surfaces
5. Physical distancing. 1.5m and 1 per 4m2
6. Keep a record of attendance to help with contact tracing.
Please read this document and comply with these conditions