Learn To Paddle 2021-22
A Taste of Paddling
For non-members who would like to try out paddling in a one off 3 hour session, Cost is $95pp. Session dates for 2021: November 20th & December 4th coaching for details. Bookings essential contact Patricia Ashton.
People with no experience wanting to join, sshould consider taking part in the Taste of Paddling first, to make sure this is the sport for you.
Find out more in Coaches and Instructor Opportunities
Covid 19 Guidelines
How we can continue to paddle within the guidelines. Basically:
1. Don’t attend if sick or recently arrived from overseas or recently in contact with a high risk person
2. Be careful with vulnerable people: older people and those with underlying health conditions
3. Excellent hand hygiene. Soap-wash or sanitiser.
4. Extra cleaning on all high contact surfaces
5. Physical distancing. 1.5m and 1 per 4m2
6. Keep a record of attendance to help with contact tracing.
Please read this document and comply with these conditions